From septic and grease tanks to water heaters, when it comes to installations, we’ve got you covered (not literally).
- We work with your town to make sure the proper permits are pulled
- We can engineer and design your system to your needs
- We install liquid waste systems such as septic tanks, grease traps, water heaters, drain lines, etc.
- We work with you from the beginning to end to insure quality and safety
HY VAC SERVICES
Our Hy Vac services are both high quality and comprehensive, and involve pneumatically loading solids, liquids, and sludge into our trucks, so you can get back to business.
Our high power commercial Hy Vac services include the following:
- Storm water removal
- Leachate removal
- Liquid sludge removal
- Cake sludge removal
- Alum sludge removal
- Pumping digesters and lagoons
- Power-washing roadways, driveways, and parking lots
- Large or small catch basin vacuuming
- Lift station and main vacuuming
- Exterior grease trap hy vac services
Sometimes camera work is the best solution for getting to the bottom of tricky pipelining and drain cleaning issues. Our Aries Self-Propelled Crawler™ camera has capabilities that include the following:
- 1,000 feet of video inspection cable
- The ability to inspect 6 – 30 inch line
- Data Display and Report Writer System
- DVD or Flash Drive Recording
Experiencing problems with blockages? For soft blockages, our high pressure water jetters can blast through and clear lines of any length, including sewer lines, leach field lines, and more. (For hard blockages, our team can snake through lines and get your drains flowing again.)
If you are on town sewer and have issues with blockages in your main plumbing line out to the town sewer line, we jet your lines as well.
Many of our (favorite) commercial customers schedule yearly jetting maintenance to avoid blockages caused by soaps, grease build up, hair and other debris.
Pipelining allows us to repair broken or leaky underground pipes without damage to your property. Using our cost-effective Perma Liner™, cured-in-place pipelining (CIPP) solutions we can accomplish simple pipe repair.
We offer both structural pipelining and epoxy pipelining. Learn more here regarding this trenchless pipelining service.